|2. Ball Tongue|
|3. Need To|
|7. Shoots and Ladders|
|11. Helmet In The Bush|
Blind- great opener and hit that started it all. Are u ready?
Clown- great guitars and overall kick ass song
Divine- great chorus and vocals and overall just awesome, possibly my favorite along with clown
Shoots and Ladders-nice change with the bagpipes, and i love the end with the thrashing guitars and drums
the other songs are all very good too, but i just mentioned these few because they are just awesome
Overall: this is a great cd with almost no flaws, that started a revolution in music ,new metal, too bad present day stuff isnt as good as this.
Buy this cd it is a classic!
1) Blind (10/10): Beginning with quiet cymbals puncuated by heavy guitars followed by a great guitar riff and good vocals make this one of the best songs by Korn. Possibly my favorite on the entire CD, this song is just about perfect and it's an excellent intro.
2) Ball Tongue (10/10): A nice opening guitar riff. The vocals during the chorus are almost impossible to understand. A great song all the way through.
3) Need To (10/10): Tied with "Blind" as my favorite song on the CD. The guitars in this song sound very different from most other Korn songs. The vocals and drumming are amazing.
4) Clown (8/10): The first 45 seconds are pretty funny. A good guitar riff, but I never really liked this song that much. I like the chorus though.
5) Divine (9/10): A very fast, short song. It packs a lot of punch in that short amount of time. Great vocals.
6) Faget (7/10): This isn't a bad song, but, as with "Clown," I don't really like it very much. The chorus is pretty good, as is the drumming in the beginning.
7) Shoots And Ladders (9/10): I love the bagpipes for the first minute! This song is basically a really creepy nursery-rhyme. Nice drumming and guitars.
8) Predictable (8/10): There's nothing really special about this song. It's not bad but it's not great either.Read more ›
please for the sake of metal history do... Read more