Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
|List Price:||CDN$ 55.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 54.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.00 (2%)|
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
- Solid metal drill guide insert assures a clean, accurate pocket hole. Hardened steel drill guides support the drill bit and feature a LIFETIME WARRANTY! 30 day complete satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The Kreg Pocket Hole Jig System is ideal for putting woodworking and home improvement projects together quickly. Perfect for cabinets, bookcases, tables, chairs, garage storage, stairs, wainscoting and more, this tool allows the user to build with professional quality. The hardened steel drill has nine position settings and is easy to adjust for 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch materials. This pocket hole jig system comes with Kreg's lifetime limited warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Using the jig is stupid easy: determine the thickness of the material, position the jig accordingly and start drilling pocket holes at 2" from the edge and then one every 6".
I was considering the cheaper mini kit (MKJKIT) but I'm glad I opted for this kit instead for the following reasons:
1. The jig has a built in depth guide for fast and easy positioning
2. The case has a depth guide guide to easily and accurately position the drill bit collar
3. The 6" driver bit is included
This kit also includes a starter pack of screws and plugs:
- 5 plugs
- 10x #7x1" coarse screws (for 1/2" softwood)
- 10x #7x1-1/4" fine screws (for 3/4" hardwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/4" coarse screws (for 3/4" softwood)
- 10x #8x1-1/2" coarse screws (for 7/8" to 1-1/8" softwood)
- 10x #8x2-1/2" coarse screws (for 1-1/2" softwood)
I purchased this kit from my local big box hardware store as I needed it quick, but Amazon.ca had it for the same price.
Works well, easy to use - a fine tool to have for projects
You will need to purchase a face clamp with this jig
So if you are looking for a good and cheap way to make perfect solid joint, this is the solution.
Most recent customer reviews
Way too expensive for the quality of the product itself. This is made from cheap plastic. Looks like it costs less than 10 $ to build this thing. Read morePublished 21 days ago by ramazan yaraneri
Have not yet had the opportunity to use but looks like a quality product. Price and delivery very good.Published 26 days ago by Allen Larson
Wow, I can't believe I waited so long to get one. I built a table and a work bench and saved so much time over using my biscuit machine. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Mike Strome