Provide your dog with a new, challenging activity.
- Dogs take squirrels out, you stuff them back in
- Keeps dogs occupied to reduce boredom and misbehavior
- Challenges and develops problem solving skills
- Durable, resuable toy for long-lasting fun
- Interactive dog toy - play together for bonding time
- Strenghthen eye-paw coordination skills
- Use for reward based training and polite behavior
- Introduce your dog to the squeaking squirrels by playing with them together for a few minutes.
- When your dog becomes interested, place the squirrels in the Hide A Squirrel tree trunk. Squeak them again several times from inside.
- Encourage your dog to retrieve the squirrels and praise your dog for successfully removing each squirrel.
- After all of the squirrels have been removed, hide them again for continued fun, entertainment, and skill development.
- Dogs may also enjoy retrieving treats or other dog toys from inside the Hide A Squirrel toy.
Eliminate boredom, develop and strengthen eye-paw coordination skills as your pet discovers how to remove the squeaker toys. Eliminates boredom by keeping your dog entertained, active, and busy for extended periods of time. Helps to satisfy a dog's natural instinct to search, stalk and capture its prey. For additional fun and variety, place favorite pet treats or other toys inside the main portion of the toy. Machine washable fabric is made with safe, non-toxic all new materials.