biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 15, 2010
I have purchased a Lego Mindstorms NXT2.0 set. The instructions included with the set were insufficient for me to program the robot. This book explains it all, step by step. Plenty of small exercices allow the reader to gain confidence in his programming skills. Excellent book.
on July 1, 2010
This book is exactly what I was looking for.
My daughter (11 years old) and I are enjoying learning about NXT
The simple and useful examples and small projects after-Each new concept makes funny and easy to learn.
I am teaching to my daughter the self learning and this book help me to do it, my role is just tutor and answer questions from my daughter.
I am a software architect and I am also learning about NXT, I recommend this book.
on November 10, 2015
This book is awesome! I don't have NXT 2.0 but this will work for all versions except EV3. It has neat robots in it. It has a few robots but it has a lot of programming information. There are also good ideas for building your own robots.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2012
Excellent book that was easy to read with accompanying pictures that help children (and adults) to follow the instructions sequentially!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse