This version I purchased is hard wired.
* Good picture quality for its size and price range
* Easy enough to configure with the included software
* Does have internal speaker for hearing sound with video(works great), can add speakers for two-way sound.
* Can access with web browser for local viewing and control. Can also access remotely via web browser and includes suggested Yoics account setup to avoid any static public IP address issues.
* Does have a smart phone app, but this appears to be just for local network viewing.
* Stand is not easy to adjust. Needs more movement. Best if hung on a wall.
* Software is very basic. Needs more recording features like adding schedules. The motion detection feature is really bad. Does not record sound and video(this is normal in the US due to legal issues per state).
* I spent some time trying to get the smart phone app to use the Yoics account but could not make it happen. Having to use a smart phone web browser to go to Yoics and have multiple log-ons is a pain when viewing remotely. Be nice if the app had two setups, one for local (as it has now) and one for remote setup with the yoics account, then have it remember the log-ons. One click viewing. If I had a public static IP address then I suspect it might work.
Would be nice if more POE IP cameras were available. (power over ethernet) no need for power cable, just an ethernet cable.