Labeling Genetically Modified Food: The Philosophical and Legal Debate Hardcover – Oct 24 2007
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The biggest strength of this volume is its interdisciplinary roster of authoritative contributors, most of whom are leaders in the discourse on genetically modified food policy in the US.... A holistic reading gives a balanced range of perspectives on this timely and controversial topic."--J.M. Deutsch, CHOICE
About the Author
Paul Weirich is Professor of Philosophy at University of Missouri-Columbia.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Business > Consumer Law
- Books > Law > Current Affairs
- Books > Law > Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science