Lady and the Unicorn Hardcover – Jun 1 2000
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
lyall is an australian, who lives and works in london.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By JDB - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Hardcover Verified Purchase
This came faster than I expected, and it is great. Pictures are clear enough to see some detail, and the text does a nice job explaining the history. If you are obsessed with tapestries, a good purchase. I would like to see more books like this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Criticism
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > European
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Museums
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Medieval
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fiber Arts & Textiles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Individual Architects & Firms