Land Ho! 1620: A Seaman's Story of the Mayflower, Her Construction, Her Navigation, and Her First Landfall Paperback – Apr 30 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
J. Delores Bird writes under the name of Delores Bird Carpenter, and teaches survey courses in American Literature, Oral Communication, and Persuasive Communication at Cape Cod community College. Among the publications that she has authored or edited under the name of Delores Bird Carpenter are the following: The Life of Lidian Jackson Emerson, The Selected Letters of Lidian Jackson Emerson, The Early Days of Cape Cod Community College, Early Encounters: Native Americans and Europeans in New England from the Papers of W. Sears Nickerson, and Land Ho! - 1620 A Seaman's Story of the Mayflower: Her Construction, Her Navigation and Her First Landfall by W. Sears Nickerson.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > History > Americas > United States > Colonial Period
- Books > History > United States > Colonial Period
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing
- Books > Travel > United States > States > Massachusetts