This is likely all you need to fix your TOTO toilet when it keeps running. It's easy to install, less than 5 minutes.
1. Shut off the water to the toilet.
2. Take the lid off the back of the toilet.
3. Pull the hose off the valve.
4. Pry off the cover. Try getting your thumb under the cover on the side of the valve closest to the lever.
5. Remove the float. Just pinch together the two arms of the float so they clear the little pins they clip onto.
6. Rotate off the valve cap counterclockwise. It will easily come off when the hose connector is facing the back wall.
7. This is extra credit - clean out the water cleaner, which is the part under the valve cap. You'll see a black circular piece about the size of a US quarter. Pull it up, it has a black straw like assembly below it, it will just slide out of the tube. Inside this straw is a white nylon piece, you'll need to pull this out. Pliers helps. This nylon piece is designed to trap any bits of grit that may be in your water system, and if your assembly has alot of grit in it, it may be causing a problem with how your toilet fills, so clean all the grit out.
8. Assembly is in the reverse order using the new cap.
Hey, aren't these TOTO toilets just the best? They certainly did the right thing in specifying these Korky valves, this is by far the best valve design out there.