- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Q and A Law of Torts 2011 and 2012 Paperback – Feb 13 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Oughton is Professor of Commercial Law at De Montfort University, Leicester. John Marston is Principal Lecturer in Law at De Montfort University, Leicester. Barbara Harvey is Principal Lecturer in Law at De Montfort University, Leicester.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Law > Academic Materials > Torts
- Books > Law > Administrative Law
- Books > Law > Business > Torts
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Law