This revised edition of Leadership is Everyone?s Business Facilitator?s Guide is designed to be used with individual contributorsthat is people in organizations who have the capacity to lead and influence others, but don?t have formal management responsibilities. This program underlies the authors? philosophy that leadership is not a position or place in organizations or just reserved for a few at the top. In this Workshop, Kouzes and Posner introduce individual contributors to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®:? Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart.
The Facilitator's Guide includes:
- Detailed instructions and a script for conducting a one-day workshop
- PowerPoint slides on CD-ROM
- Sample copy of the Participant Workbook
- Sample copy of the LPI Self
- Sample copy of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership Article