- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Leading Organizations: Perspectives for a New Era Paperback – Dec 9 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The selection and size of the chapters is excellent. They are interesting and leave one only curious for more. In that way, the book truly facilitates thinking rather than providing a set of answers and that is a welcome addition. -- James Michael Burke
About the Author
Gill Robinson Hickman (Ph.D., University of Southern California) is currently a Professor of Leadership Studies in the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond. Her previous experience includes founding Dean in the School of Health at California State University, acting Associate Dean at Virginia Commonwealth University, Professor of Public Administration and Director of Human Resources for two organizations. She was also a founding partner in a small California retail business.
Dr. Hickman has published two other books titled Leading Organizations: Perspectives for a New Era for Sage Publications and Managing Personnel in the Public Sector: A Shared Responsibility with Dalton Lee for Harcourt College Publishers. In addition, she has published a number of book chapters and articles on leadership studies. Her current research and book project with Dr. Georgia Sorenson focuses on The Power of Invisible Leadership, which examines leadership in settings where dedication to a powerful purpose is the motivating force for people to take action.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Good text book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Organizational Change
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Enterpeneurship