This house has an adorable concept. The sayings and all are very cute and the color scheme as well. Here are my issues:
1. The beautiful set of stairs leading up to the front door, which has a doorbell...but the door does not open. You have to walk around the house. This is senseless to me.
2. Almost none of the furniture fits into the house! You have to place it all on the floor outside of the house. As for the few pieces that do fit into the house, the floor is so flimsy that it is constantly snapping off at the hinge on the lower floors.
3. The sets that you buy for the house are very repetitive and you end up with multiples of each doll. This is only if you can find the sets of course because that is a mission all its own. The birthday table/ pizza party set has no chairs, but does have another little girl I don't need.
4. The stickers, O my, what a tedious job! God forbid you put one on the wrong side of the house or a little crooked, because you are not getting another shot at it!!!
5. The house that we purchased was not even painted as advertised ( the back wall of the house and all the flowers on it were just cream colored, not the pretty colors shown in pictures.
As for my next issue, This could be a pro and a con.
6. The 2 separate sides of the house... If you have 2 or more children that don't like to play to closely together this could be great for you. How ever, if you would like to play with your child...I found it extremely annoying to have to walk back and forth from one side of the house to the other in order to play in the different rooms. Perhaps if they had put all the bedrooms on one side and all the functional/living rooms on the other side it would not have been as bad. One other thing I just didn't get was that they found it necessary to make a bathroom with a sink and a potty but no tub or shower? Not a big deal, but just didn't make sense to me. If your going to play pretend in a bathroom what kid doesn't love a bath.
Overall, The concept is great and the decor is absolutely adorable, but the house needs considerable work as far as structural integrity. The additional packages available for purchase need to be much better thought out as well! No one wants multiples of the same dolls, or incomplete dining room sets. And if anyone was considering buying the RV van that goes with this set STAY AWAY! That thing was the cheapest hunk of plastic ever! And I am a very fair reviewer. I sat on this for quite a while. We returned the house and van and got the Loving Family Grand Dollhouse and I am so thrilled with it (even with the lack of furniture) that I really thought I should share our experience. Good luck, and hope this helps.