Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 4, 2003
To be honest I was excited to read this book, first and foremost because the illustrator is one of my friends. I should also let you know his wife is one of my "best friends".
I was excited to see Scott's illustrations, they are realistic and you wait for them to come to life while you are looking at them. Samuel utilizes his writing talents to teach such Biblical lessons as wisdom, diligence,love, beauty, provision and faithfulness from all of God's creatures great and small.
Each chapter begins with an animal as the subject, a scriptural reference is given for the basis of the lesson, then a lesson about the animal is given, along with the animals correlation in the Bible, there is a lesson summary, then a prayer which follows to close the chapter.
Our family has used this book for family devotions. Our toddler loves looking at the illustrations and learning about the animals.
This would make a great additon to any family or church libary!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse