countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on June 20, 2012
I may not be a professional critic, but I know what I like! When I settle down to read a fantasy book I want heroes, villains, magic, fighting, and characters you can love. This series gives you all of that and more!

I very rarely read books more than once, but these books I'd be willing to read again and again!

For those who do not know, books 1-3 were written after books 4-6 in the series but take place earlier chronologically. Some readers may appreciate reading the series in the order of publication to first get to know Drizzt from books 4-6 before going back and learning of the dark trials of his past in the gloomy Underdark.
on December 13, 2013
The Legend of Drizzt is a must for every fantasy lover. It's a Masterpiece, there is nothing else to say !
on November 6, 2009
I was happy to see that these books where now sold as set having been an avid reader of the Drizzt adventures it makes it so much easier to follow them when u can purchase them as sets and not having to wait months for the next book to come out. Excellent set
on February 1, 2012
I read lots of books of different kinds and the Drizzt story is by far my favorite. It is also extremely well written.
on June 5, 2009
I recently ordered this box-set and read it in a week or 2. The only reason I ordered it, was because I had a second hand book of Streams of Silver Forgotten Realms - The Legend Of Drizzt Volume 5: Streams Of Silver and rather enjoyed the title. The box set did not disappoint and it was worth the price I paid.

Sorry for the horrible review, it is my first. 4/5