Legislating Medical Ethics: A Study of the New York State Do-Not-Resuscitate Law Hardcover – Apr 30 1995
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Ethics
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Medical Law & Legislation
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Medical Ethics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Business Ethics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Medical Ethics