Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 26.46 shipping
+ CDN$ 20.75 shipping
+ CDN$ 9.54 shipping
Lego Friends Butterfly Beauty Shop 3187
|List Price:||CDN$ 278.88|
|You Save:||CDN$ 95.58 (34%)|
- Includes Emma and Sarah mini-doll figures and features fountain, bench and salon furniture
- Plane interior features a compartment with 2 doors to store the luggage and control panel
- Give all of the Lego Friends makeovers, gather by the scenic fountain or shop for makeup and hair accessories and pay with the money brick
- Lego Friends pieces are fully compatible with all Lego System bricks
- Collect all of the Lego Friends sets for a whole world of Lego Friends fun
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
It?s a busy day of beauty fun down at the Butterfly Beauty Shop. Emma loves this posh little salon at the center of Heartlake City. Shop for lipstick, make-up and hair accessories. Emma and all of her friends will look fabulous with bows, sunglasses, a hairbrush, mirror, lipsticks and new hair styles. Get the girls ready for any event with the salon where you can rearrange the interior. Includes Emma and Sarah. mini-doll figures.Product Measures: 10.31 IN x 11.1 IN x 2.52 INFeatures include: ?Includes Emma and Sarah mini-doll figures and features fountain, bench and salon furniture?Accessories include a money bill, hair elements, lipsticks, a purse, bows, sunglasses, a hairdryer, hairbrush and a mirror?Give all of the Lego Friends makeovers, gather by the scenic fountain or shop for makeup and hair accessories and pay with the money brick?Lego Friends pieces are fully compatible with all Lego System bricks?Collect all of the Lego Friends sets for a whole world of Lego Friends fun
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. These are fully compatible with all other Lego sets.
2. The colors are customized for girls, especially the girly-girls or princess girls.
3. The people are different than normal Lego people in that the legs are connected and bend just below the hip, the heads are shaped more rounded than the normal Lego head, and the arems are more slender with hands that are not rotatable or or changeable.
4. This set includes two people - one is black and one is white, so Kudos for making the girls ethnically diverse! - and the pieces needed to make a beauty shop.
I marked this down to 4 stars because of the $100 "bill" block. It may already be seen as condescending to make a girl line of Legos where mostly all the sets are bakeries, cosmetic salons and shops, (is Lego saying that girls only eat sugary snacks, put on makeup and buy stuff?) but it also sets the incorrect expectation in children that beauty shops naturally cost $100+. It would have been just as easy to put simply a $ on the block instead of an amount, especially a high amount. I believe that every decision made by toy makers is on purpose and I question this one.
I still love this line of toys but this one I'm less fond of than some of the others.
I don't think my son will really want to play with the beauty set, but I definately see a meeting with Lego Darth Vadar and Emma in the Harry Potter castle at some time:)
Thanks Lego and please keep it up! I know my daughter will, we also got her Olivia's house and she'll be starting on it tomorrow.
Well, I came across this Lego Friends series while browsing online and it seemed like a neat idea for young girls to develop an interest in Legos. My daughter loves this series, and she works patiently on a set until it is complete. She loves the little Lego dolls that come with each set. This beauty salon comes with two dolls, i.e. Emma and Sarah. My daughter loves the girl dolls and enjoys creating stories with these dolls, frequently using them with the various sets.
The Lego Friends series is great for boosting concentration, developing patience, and it is also a great toy for building hand-eye coordination and developing one's imagination. The bricks come in small plastic bags labelled with numbers and there is a full-color instruction booklet that provides step-by-step instructions. To avoid losing the pieces, I place them in small plastic containers found at home and label them so that it is easy for my daughter to work on the set. The pieces can be incredibly tiny, so parents need to be aware that these sets are recommended for ages 6 and up. I have found it useful to store the pieces in plastic containers (labeled) for easy storage and retrieval. Final verdict - A recommended toy for young girls interested in Legos.