Lethal Witness: Sir Bernard Spilsbury, Honorary Pathologist Paperback – Jun 22 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Rose became a member of the English Bar in 1968, specializing in crime, and is a former immigration judge in the United Kingdom. He is the author of Scandal at the Savoy and Stinie: Murder on the Common, which was a finalist for the Gold Dagger Non-Fiction Award of the Crime Writers' Association
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology