Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
Lex Diamond Story Explicit Lyrics
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. The Lex Diamond Intro|
|2. Pit Bull Fights|
|3. Hitman Salary Skit|
|4. King of Kings (feat. Havoc)|
|5. Missing Watch (feat. Ghostface)|
|6. All Over Again|
|7. Clientele Kidd (feat. Fat Joe & Ghostface)|
|8. Smith Bros.|
|9. Restaurant Skit|
|10. Robbery (feat. Ice Water Inc.)|
|11. Pa-Blow Ecsablow|
|12. Musketeers of Pig Alley (feat. Masta Killa & Inspectah Deck)|
|13. Ice Cream Pt. 2 (feat. Method Man & Cappadonna)|
|14. The Hood (feat. Tiffany Villareal)|
|15. Wild Chimpanzees Skit|
|16. Planet of the Apes (feat. Capone & Sheek Louch)|
|17. Wyld In Da Club (feat. Ultra & Ice Water)|
|18. Once Upon A Time (feat. Tekitha)|
|19. Lex Diamond Story Outro|
Japanese edition of the rapper's 2003 album features 21 tracks including 1 bonus track, 'Six 6's'. Universal. 2004. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Here's the deal
1. Stop buying all Wu Tang releases,YES I MEAN ALL, whether is new or old,good or bad and any wu- tang related, because i got a feeling they are not gonna coming back with a good one, if we asked them to make a good record, they will tell us to buy they old record. i think they just lazy,today they just wanna make money, not a record, let them know without a NEW GREAT record, there is no fan will gonna buy their albums and that means no money. They think they could playin us for keep buying their albums while they busy tryin' to please HIP-POP fans,if they "up and coming" album is not a WU -TANG album that we all know ( kung fu sample,whole lot of RZA's beats, none other than Wu families "in house" guest) DO NOT BUY IT !!!
2. Do not buy ANY Wu-Tang clothes, shoes or any product related to them.
3. Do not visit their site, if you had a fanzine dedicated to them, you know what to do DISACTIVE IT !!
4. Stop requesting their song on the radio( if they do ), tell the radio dj to not playing their song,and if you hear one of their song being played in the club tell the dj too shut it off.
5. If you fell unlucky for bought their recent albums (lex diamond story, the movement,tical prequel, the birth of prince) you all can gather with other feel unlucky wu-tang fan,
to collect all albums that i already mentioned, and burn those album all into dust,tape this action and put it on the internet ,or the picture of it on your local underground paper(school, campus or whatever).
6. Please spread this message.
Don't get me wrong, i love WU, I just tryin' to save them. If you hate this idea, do you have somethin' better.Read more ›
2.Pit Bull Fights-Okay thats it 8/10
3.King of Kings-The Lyrics are better then beat 7/10
4.Missing Watch-featuring his boy this is good 9/10
5.All over again-flashbacks to 93 this is good 8/10
6.Clientele Man f Fat Joe and Ghost this is good 8/10
8.Smith Bros-newest single this is pretty good 10/10
10.Robbery-This song is Okay the Beat is good 7/10
12.Pa Blow Es-cablow-this is Okay 7/10
13.Muskateers of Pig Alley-Pretty Tight 10/10
14.Ice Cream-this is ice cream on the ground the worst 1/10
15.The Hood-His BET video tight Beat 10/10
17.Planet of the Apes-sounds pretty tight 10/10
18.Wyld in the Club-terrible party beat 1/10
19.Once upon a time-this one is tight.9/10
He Fell off a lot since his last album but 9 years
Lyrics 9/10 Production 6/10 X Factor 5/10 Style 5/10 Voice 6/10
Music 5/10 Innovative 4/10 Classic 4/10 Guest 6/10 Blends 3/10
What happend Raekwon all well your other 2 are good.
Overall 53 wich is 2.5 Mics up to 56 I will give you 3 **^
This is not to say that The Chef's lyrics have fallen off though he doesn't captivate us like he did on Cuban Linz with the mafioso stories and well painted pictures of life in Shaolin, but with RZA no longer on the boards, Ghost working on his next solo release and being we're all mafia'd, cristalled out and the Wu no longer on top, the Chef's cookin ain;t as tasty as it was when he first fed us.
Most recent customer reviews
First off, this is not Rae's best work, not that he was ever going to be able to top Cuban Linx. That being said, this album is better than the widely hated Immobilarity. Read morePublished on June 24 2004 by Metalhead
Who's trying to say there isn't a decent amount of bangers on here, Rae did his thing. If anything the label slacked considering he only had one single/video and even that got no... Read morePublished on June 5 2004 by Big S
This is for Rubby W. who just posted a message saying not to buy anything Wu related. I think he needs to wait for the new Masta Killa CD coming out on Tuesday the 1st. Read morePublished on May 30 2004
this album is sick don't listen to anyone who says not niceness all around but wheres rza???? worth purchase no bootleg!!!!!!!!! Read morePublished on March 13 2004 by P. Mcmahon
The Chef has done it once again putting hot beats with furious lyrics it's just what hip-hop is. Raekwon has proved himself once agian adding to his 5 mic classic Only built for... Read morePublished on Jan. 30 2004 by J Mo
While this isn't Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, I still like this CD. There are definitely some tracks that don't need to be there, but the majority of the songs are pretty hot. Read morePublished on Jan. 29 2004
I am a real big fan of the wu-tang clan, because they all have different styles. When Rae dropped built for cuban linx it was a masterpeice, when he dropped immorbility I was... Read morePublished on Jan. 28 2004 by steven williams
10 years back the Wu Crew could do no wrong a Decade later they can't seem to do anything Right as Artists. Read morePublished on Jan. 25 2004 by MAXIMILLIAN MUHAMMAD
Rae is back to blaze us wit the hotness once again. I thought his second album was mad wack. I haven't heard some real hip hop in a while, especially with all this Hip-Pop that is... Read morePublished on Jan. 21 2004 by Michael R., Carter