- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.5 x 17.8 cm ; 23 g
- Shipping Weight: 23 g
- Item model number: LSD8GBBSBNA100
- ASIN: B003LL51VS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 2 2011
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#170,189 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #117 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SecureDigital Cards
- #225 in Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Camera & Photo Accessories > Darkroom Supplies > Memory Cards > SD & SDHC Cards
- #1716 in Electronics > Camera, Photo & Video > Film Photography
Lexar LSD8GBBSBNA100 Platinum II 8 GB 100x SD/SDHC Flash Memory Card
- LEXAR MEDIA LSD8GBBSBNA100 8GB PLATINUM SDHC
There is a newer model of this item:
Lexar offers a complete line of award-winning memory cards in various speeds, formats, and capacities. With so many options, it’s easy to find the right Lexar solution to fit your needs and lifestyle. Designed for photo and video enthusiasts, the Lexar Platinum II Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory card is a high-speed, high-capacity card designed for sustained rapid-fire picture-taking and full-motion video with SDHC-enabled digital devices. The card is speed-rated at 100x, the equivalent of a minimum sustained write speed capability of 9 MB per second. The Lexar Platinum II SDHC card is available in 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB capacities.
Top Customer Reviews
And while its a high quality card, its not nearly as fast as they want you to think it is.
100x is a way of measure a different type of memory, the fact they put it on this at all
is pretty snake-like.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The cards work just as good as the factory installed 32 GB memory, no difference, no quality loss.
I recommend it!
Interestingly, it is much stiffer and heavier than other SD cards. It even has a slight bulge in the middle, but the thickness is still within normal SD card dimensions.
My Sandisk ultra II SD card broke apart physically after repeated use, but this card feels like it will last a lot longer physically. In fact, the build quality seems better than all of my other cards.