countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 7, 2016
This is an a-ma-zing book that I have bought over and over because I give my copy to friends, and then they stay up all night reading about their spouse, kids, siblings... because it is so ACCURATE. The numerical analysis demonstrates how one's strength is only on one side of the coin, while the opposite is on the other (the way black would not exist without white). It's of great value to understand what's hidden behind screens or 'blind spots' - but most importantly, the book offers SOLUTIONS to help re-direct and realize one's full potential in life.
on April 18, 2011
This is a very insightful book. It's very interesting to know that there are so many different facets of oneself. From this book you grow to understand that you are not just one thing or another but many many parts of the whole. This book will help you realize that you are who you are because of all the different parts of yourself. You actually get alot of AH HA moments as you go thru the book. It'll be a book that you will probably reference thru out your life. You will also grow to understand your family memebers alot better as well.
on June 23, 2010
I've been a Numerology student for years, I believe the date we are born is there for a reason. Our birthday numbers have hidden clues that if acknowledged, can help us express who we truly are. I came across Dan's work last year and was instantly hooked. Each chapter provides valuable tools that will help you understand your past, clarify your present and empower your future. His life purpose system has validated my career choice (Image Consulting) and reminded me of the path I was born into: 28/10. I am here to work through issues combining material success and creative energy. I need to apply my creative energy and intuitive gifts to serve others, guiding them with authority and compassion. A valuable resource for anyone seeking a meaningful existence.
Can your birth date really tell you about your life purpose?

Pick up a copy of The Life You Were Born To Live, you might be surprised. I know I was. I began working through the numerology exercises with a healthy amount of skepticism. Then, I started looking up my results. For me, the answers were spot on, even on the more negative parts of myself.

Now I have a little more clarity about my direction. I can watch for the negative traits and behaviors and see the insecurity that is actually at the base of it. Then, I can choose to make better choices so that my life flows a little more freely.
on April 18, 2003
I love this book; I've used his system to check out other people and it always rings true; I've found it very helpful. Reading about my numbers and my path were very helpful. It kind of surprised me that something so simple would work and be helpful, but it really does!
on July 5, 2012
This book is a must to help see your life's path a little more clearly. Also helpful to communicate with others on their life's path. This book is so accurate I thought that perhaps the author had me followed before he wrote the book because there were things in there about myself that I never told anyone.

My mother told me that my birth certificate was off by one day. When I run the birth number for my birth certificate date it does not match up to me at all. However when I Do the date based on what my mother told me it matches up perfectly.

Amazing Book!
on October 3, 2003
This is more useful than any one book on astrology I've ever found. I have worked from this basis for a decade, and elaborated some on the material from my own experience. Numerology begins here and I'll never quite forget what I owe to this book.
on November 19, 2010
This book endures through time!! Thankfully it is still available so that we can continually review our Life Purpose and therefore focus our daily living. Another gem to keep at hand!!
on March 11, 2014
If you ever wished for a book to given as a manual for human guidance, this book is it. It tells you everything. Give you options on which career would work best for you. What your here in life to accomplish! I wish I had been given this book when I was born. It would have saved a lot of heart ache and pain. It should be taught in schools. It should be mandatory of parents. I live by this book and my life is so much easier and all of my relationships have benefited by my new knowledge of why am I who am and how to correct any thing I don't like about myself.
on May 10, 2011
The book is interesting for sure. It tells you what your strengths and weaknesses are and how to stay positive. Tells you what kind of jobs you would be good at and also even tells you the kind of diet you would benefit from. It isn't divining at all as you might think, but a means to understand why you are the way you are and how to channel your energies into positive things. I really like it and am getting allot out of it.