- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Light-Emitting Diodes Hardcover – Jul 3 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Light-Emitting Diodes is an excellent examination of the physics and technology of semiconductor LEDs. The narration is simple and direct, and the book is well referenced for those seeking a deeper understanding of the topic.' Physics Today
Revised and fully updated, the second edition of this textbook is dedicated to the technology and physics of LEDs including infrared, visible-spectrum, ultraviolet, and white LEDs. With nine more chapters, the subject matter has been vastly expanded. Suitable for scientists, engineers, and graduate students. Contains exercises, solutions and illustrative examples.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Starting early in the twentieth century, light emission from a solid-state material, caused by an electrical power source, has been reported: a phenomenon termed electroluminescence. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Optoelectronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Semiconductors
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics > Condensed Matter
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics