Liquid State Physics: A Statistical Mechanical Introduction Hardcover – May 31 1974
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
First published in 1974, Dr Croxton's book takes the reader from a consideration of the early ways in which the kinetic theory of gases was modified and applied to the liquid state, through a classical thermodynamic approach, to the modern cluster-diagrammatic quantum and statistical mechanical techniques.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Hydraulics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics