To Listen To A Child & Understanding The Normal Problems Of Growing Up Paperback – Nov 21 1992
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
T. Berry Brazelton, M.D. , founder of the Child Development Unit at Children's Hospital Boston, is Clinical Professor of Pediatrics Emeritus at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Pediatrics and Human Development at Brown University. He is a famed advocate for children, and his many other internationally acclaimed books for parents include To Listen to a Child, Infants and Mothers, and, with Stanley I. Greenspan, M.D., The Irreducible Needs of Children.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences