The Cambridge History of Literary Criticism: Volume 9, Twentieth-Century Historical, Philosophical and Psychological... by Christa Knellwolf and Christopher Norris (Apr 30 2001)
The Private Reflections and Opinions of W. H. Hudson (1841-1922), the First Literary Environmentist by Dennis Shrubsall and Martha S. Vogeler (Oct 19 2008)
Walking With W.H. Hudson Through the English Landscape: The Home Country of the World's First Literary Environmentalist... by Dennis Schubsall and Pierre Coustillas (Apr 30 2008)
The Current Debate About the Irish Literary Canon: Essays Reassesing the Field Day Anthology of Irish Writing by Helen Thompson (Jun 30 2005)
Sage and Emperor: Plutarch, Greek Intellectuals, and Roman Power in the Time of Trajan (98 117 A.D.) by Ph. Stadter, L. Van Der Stockt and Philip Stadter (Jan 1 2002)
- "... Over and above these literary sources, we have a not ..." Read more
Women and Radicalism in the Nineteenth Century by Mike Sanders (Mar 28 2001)
- Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 1,883.73 new (4 offers)
- CDN$ 1,581.07 used (3 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
The Diary of John Evelyn by John Evelyn (Mar 13 1997)
The Unpublished Letters of Henry St. John, First Viscount Bolingbroke by Adrian Lashmore-davies and Mark Goldie (Jan 31 2013)
The Legacy of Mesopotamia by Stephanie Dalley (Jan 1 1998)
- Front Matter: ... travelled abroad and brought literary training with translation ... See a random page in this book.