march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Board book|Change

When I saw this darling little hand puppet book combination, I just had to get it for my little grandson. Each finger has a sweet little animal who lives on Old MacDonald's farm: a duck, a cat, a dog, a pig, and a cow. Within the palm of the puppet is a little board book imbedded into it so that you never have to go looking for both the book and the puppet.

Within five minutes of this book arriving at home, the packaging was ripped off and the puppet in full use. Within half an hour of gleeful laughing (both the adults and the baby), the fingers were completely soaked. Evidentially, my grandson likes the feel of the fabric in his mouth. It seems that the cat is his favorite as it is bright orange and has some colourful stripes on it. Thank goodness the material is durable because I think this item is going to get a lot of rugged use.
on November 15, 2012
My son loves this puppet book! He knows all the animals and has always giggled while we sing and dance with it! The type of material collects a lot of fuzz and hair though so it is kind of yucky when he use to put it in his mouth when he was younger.
This book is the first in this series that we have read. My children and I loved it. They want to play and read the book again and again. The 5 year-old can read it to the younger children, and the younger children love the finger puppets. It is amazing that the 6 pages in the little board book can read again and again. You use the finger puppets to point to the words and to the animals and it is a great learning tool.
on March 29, 2013
A very small story book. Baby loves it when I sing the song with the puppet fingers, he finds it entertaining. Love it.
on September 18, 2015
This book is TINY. I thought it was going to be a lot bigger. My kid isn't all that amused by it either. Kind of a bust!
on November 21, 2014
Puppets are fun but the book is cheap and the puppet fits small women hands only.. So no dad hands
on April 26, 2015
Prompt delivery. My grandson absolutely loves his book.
on April 18, 2016
My Little one love this hand puppet but a bit pricey.
on March 6, 2015
Great product
Fast delivery
on November 8, 2015
love this . and so do the kids