Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions

I recently got the Old MacDonald hand puppet and board book combination from Scholastic. It has become a favorite toy for my grandson. The five colorful animals attract his attention and he loves the feeling of the animals, particularly the stripped orange cat, in his mouth. I'm actually quite amazed that the puppet is holding up so well with such rough use.

When I saw that Scholastic had another hand puppet and board book combination, I immediately ordered it. This one is all black and white with a panda bear, a dog, a zebra, a cow, and a cat. There is also a cute little rhyme included in the board book.

I wasn't sure if my grandson would like the black and white but he seems quite taken with the animals. The heads of these characters are quite soft with lots of detail. My grandson likes to touch, squeeze, and pet them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 19, 2012
I realize my son is way too young to be interested yet. It's a nice product. I might buy another for a gift. My only comment is that I wish the book was detachable to play with the puppets only.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again