Live at the Olympic Auditorium Import, Extra tracks, Live
|Price:||CDN$ 64.14 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Full title - Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium. Japanese edition of 2003 live release, recorded in 2000, features 18 tracks including 2 bonus tracks for Japan only, 'Microphone Fiend' & 'Beautiful World'. Sony.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Bulls On Parade - 5/5 - Nice and heavy. Awesome song.
2. Bullet In The Head - 5/5 - Not as heavy, a little slower. Good song.
3. Born Of A Broken Man - 5/5 - Just like #1
4. Killing In The Name - 5/5 - The croud participation sucked on the most famous line. Nonetheless it's still awesome.
5. Calm Like A Bomb - 5/5 - I like the bass intro, it sounds wacky. Great song.
6. Testify - 6/5 - My personal favorite on the album. The song sounds AMAZING live.
7. Bombtrack - 5/5 - Another great one.
8. War Within A Breath - 5/5 - This song sounds cool. The guitar intro is cool sounding. Distorted.
9. I'm Housin' - 6/5 - Second favorite on the album. Zack changed the chorus, but it still sounded great.
10. Sleep Now In The Fire - 5/5 - Good song.
11. People Of The Sun - 5/5 - Lol, I like how Zack goes "Yo yo yo". Great song.
12. Guerrila Radio - 5/5 - Great song.
13. Kick Out The Jams - 4/5 - IMO, they should've played Renegades of Funk or Wake Up in place of this one. Still sounds good though.
14. Know Your Enemy - 5/5 - The ending line is awesome. "All of which are American dreams."
15. No Shelter - 5/5 - Cool guitar tabs, sweet song.
16. Freedom - 6/5 - 3rd favorite song on the album. Flawless.
Overall 6/5 - This album is DEFINATLY worth buying, you won't regret wasting you're money, even if you're not a Rage fan.
Bulls on Parade- Awesome live version of a great song. Guitar part sounds great, and Zach's vocals are energized.
Bullet in the Head- Great. Highly energized and the crowd get into it.
Killing in the Name- In my opinion, better than the original song. The crowd sings some of the lyrics and Zach even changes some of the lyrics mid-song. Great. Tom Morrelo's guitar sounds awesome.
Testify: High intensity, with Zach busting out the lyrics and Tom, Tim, and Brad pounding away on their instruments. A great song.
People of the Sun- Zach sounds energized and the band sounds awesome. Excellent.
Guerilla Radio- My personal favorite song. Awesome. The band perfectly nailed the song and performs it with zeal. The guitar distortion parts sound amazing.
Freedom- Awesome lyrics, and a electric end to the CD. Great.
Overall, if you are a fan of Rage, you need to buy this CD. It's energized, the songs sound exactly right, and the crowd is great. A live CD that shows Rage at the top of their form.
The lyrics, although being a live album can be hard to understand at times, are where the real power lies. "Coca-Cola was back in the veins of Saigon, Rambo troops with a dope pair of Nike's on." But even if you're not a fan of lyrics, and enjoy the roaring of electric guitar, then this too is also the album for you. Tom Morello is the modern god of the guitar and a legend all in his own.
I give this CD 5 stars and I really think you should go out to get it. I also would reccomend the DVD that goes along with this, but if you buy any Rage Against the Machine DVD's make sure they're official ones from the band, not boot-legged knock offs.
Most recent customer reviews
First of all, this cd kicks majorly! Some don't think the sound is good, and I'll give 'em that one. But, its still one of the best dang live recordings out there. Read morePublished on May 2 2004 by Jared Pitt
I truley belive rages best days where ahead of them befor zack unexpectedly called it quits. This album is rages last two performances ever, and boy it is a killer. Read morePublished on March 26 2004 by uncle cletus
This i The greatest RATM album ever
I wished the included that wake up song but its still a great live album. Read more
This is rage's last two concerts, and they made it count. This album give classic after classic, Beginning with their breakthrough song "bulls on parade" and ending with their... Read morePublished on March 7 2004 by Musical Mayhem
I bought this cd in early December of 2003 and it has not come out of my cd player to this day. The whole cd is amazing and its a shame that they are no longer around. Read morePublished on Feb. 28 2004 by Jason Burke
This is a great band. It sucks theres no more rage against the machine. There like on of the best bands of all time. Id rather have them then Audioslave. Read morePublished on Feb. 23 2004 by newfound32
Rage got better with time as a live act, in my opinion. Here they are at their most intense level of stage performance. Read morePublished on Jan. 22 2004 by 123456789
i'll preface this review by saying that i've loved RATM for years and own all if they're cds, each one is pure musical bliss. Read morePublished on Jan. 6 2004
Look for similar items by category
- Music > Alternative Rock > Alternative Styles > Alternative Metal
- Music > Alternative Rock > Alternative Styles > Rock
- Music > Alternative Rock > Live Albums > Alternative
- Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Alternative Metal
- Music > Hard Rock & Metal > Live Albums
- Music > Pop > Pop Rap
- Music > Rap & Hip-Hop > Pop Rap
- Music > Rap & Hip-Hop > Rap Rock
- Music > Rock > Live Albums > Alternative Rock
- Music > Rock > Live Albums > Hard Rock & Metal
- Music > Rock > Rap Rock