- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Living the Truth in Love: A Biblical Introduction of Moral Theology Paperback – Mar 26 2004
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
By Richard A. Libby on April 27 2002
This is an excellent scholarly work written in plain English. Ashley brings together Scripture, the Catechism, virtue theory, and the sacraments. The book relates Catholic moral teachings to their biblical bases and to the sacraments that help us to live virtuous lives. This book is also a good companion to Pope John Paul II's encyclical, "Veritatis Splendor." Ashley's book is surprisingly easy to read despite the depth of the subject matter.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
By MerryLark - Published on Amazon.com
This is an excellent textbook for the student of theology. It presumes some previous introduction to Church history, philosophy, and theology. The novice will find it challenging but yet accessible.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism > Roman Catholicism
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Reference > Commentaries
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Ethics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Theology > Moral Theology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Christianity