Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on July 23, 2014
Controller was nice, but wireless signal connection poor, with response to actions lagging and erratic.
This was problem even with controller ~2" from receiver. As far as I could tell problem was driver related with connection being dropped and reset several times every couple of seconds. Manufacturer / tech support useless and they told me to return product since they could not get it working on Windows 7 even with newest driver updates (other wireless devices like keyboard and mouse works fine).
on March 24, 2014
Wow i had to download the latest drivers from logitech for windows 8, i installed windows 8.1 and everything went amazing, i started deadspace 3 and it configured the controller right away.

Works amazing love it
on March 18, 2012
Very impressed with this Gamepad for the PC. Easy to install detected right away and most games automatically switch controls to the gamepad once you hit a button on it. Also like how you can switch between the pad and the analog stick on the fly with mode button. Very happy with my purchase only bad thing I could say about it is a little on the heavy side but would not stop me from buying again. Can never go wrong with LOgitech and they proved it again with this wireless gem.
on September 16, 2013
Controller works great. Perfect for a number of PC games. Also tried it on my Nexus 7, and it worked out well there too. The buttons are a little loud.
on May 27, 2015
I had a hard time deciding the star rating for this controller. In the end I gave it a 3.

The F710 is a great remote (4-5 stars) IF you can get it to work with your system. I initially had a hard time getting the drivers to work with Windows 8.1, just look at the Logitech forums and you'll see it's a major problem. After numerous attempts, I had to install the Xbox 360 Wired drivers for it to be recognized and actually stay installed after rebooting my PC.

The other negative is the wireless connection. Sometimes it drops the signal and I lose control for a brief moment. The remedy was pretty much using the included USB extender cable and making sure it wasn't close to any other 2.4ghz signals.

Also, would be good if Logitech made this part of their unifying USB dongle to reduce USB port usage.

On the positive side, it's got a good feel and weight to it. I also prefer the Playstation controller's shape vs the Xbox. I've had no problems using the Xbox input in game.

So in the end, it's a great controller provided you can get it working.
on March 4, 2015
I've been using this gamepad for about a week now for a couple of different games, mainly Battlefield 4 and Borderlands 2.

So far, very impressed. The controls are actually slightly smoother in-game than my PS3 controllers, very responsive and with little 'deadzone' needed on the analog sticks to keep from drifting.

It is a little heavy, but I actually find it very comfortable in my hand, and thanks to the design being so similar to my PS3 I had no trouble making the transition.

It comes with a USB extension in case you have reception problems with the receiver but I have had no issues whatsoever.

Battery life seems good, I haven't had to swap out the included AAs yet, but I purchased 4 rechargeable batteries to use once I do need to.

The controller goes to sleep quickly when you stop using it, saving battery, but wakes up promptly when you press a button.

Installation for most games is dead easy: Plug in the receiver. Done.

Installation for older games that use Direct X for their controls means downloading a program from Logitech (the program has F510 in the name, but is actually for all of their controllers) and possibly configuring - I haven't needed it so I'm not sure how much there needs to be for that.

Overall very happy with the purchase, thanks Logitech!
on November 27, 2014
Now this device is magnificent! For those of you would play games on console and would like a similar experience on pc, this is definitely the way to go! The pad feels firm in the hand, the buttons are not flimsy and the software the the gamepad is easy and intuitive to use. Getting set up for this is a breeze!

The software allows for various gaming profiles to be set up, which is useful for various games as the controls for pc differ from game to game, so this allows you to configure the pad accordingly. Its wireless, which means that you don't need to have games running from your pc to your hand, meaning you aren't restricted.

Now the reasons this gets 3 stars instead of 5 is its reliability. Im not sure if I had a defective unit or something, but after a short while it did stop working, forcing me to get another one. It was quite frustrating. It was on my desk for while and when I decide to use it again it just would work; it wasnt recognized anymore. If I had dropped it then this would be another story, but I can vouch for its reliability. I have since switched to using a keyboard for my gaming, so I can't recommend another gamepad. Do some googling and perhaps you may find an alternative.
on May 7, 2014
Is detected by most games as an XBox controller and works wonderfully. Comfortable and closer in feel to a PS2 Dual Shock controller. Only problem is that pressing on the 'Mode' button will switch your D Pad with the Analog Joystick and if you are not aware it may affect game play.
on October 7, 2013
I bought this controller with an extra credit I had on my amazon account.

I use a keyboard/G13 and mouse for every game. I don't like using controllers, but I thought I might as well get it for the off chance that I want one in the future (for GTA5 on PC or something)

There are almost no games I'd want to use a controller for, but regardless of that, this product is very solid, very well made, very comfortable.
The vibration is silent and strong, the weight and feel is good,
The controller can switch between Xinput (for most modern games, seamlessly detected) and Directinput (older PC games and emulators)

very good product if it's something you need.
on August 19, 2013
This was an upgrade from the F310 and I'm very pleased. The joystick have a lot less dead zones then the F310 as for example scoring goals in Fifa 13 became much easier after the switch because I could accurately aim at the right spot. The built quality is excellent with the grip on each side. The buttons feel a lot sturdier and more sensitive then the lower end model. As for the signal I had some issues at first but use the utility from Logitech website to reconnect as well the extension dongle and all will be fine within 4-5 feet. Beyond that not sure since I haven't used that far yet.