biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite s Tools Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night ca_ty_gno

on January 6, 2012
This is the first webcam that works instantly after the easy hook-up. I have bought 3 different ones before. The picture is very clear and the has no problems either.
on April 22, 2012
I am very impressed by the quality of the video of this Webcam,it is very bright and sharp,for a camera in this price range it is amazing.

I was also impressed by the speed in which my order was processed and shipped.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this for a reasonable price and am very pleased with its clear picture and small size, you hardly notice it on your monitor.
I would definitely recommend this product.
on December 10, 2013
Unobtrusive. Easy install. Easy setup. Light, small, easy to transport. Good lens, good colour, good microphone. Quality feel. Good value.
on May 15, 2012
well i have no regrets getting this item cause it is very clear and now i can speak to people in franc and they see and her me vlear and so it is on my side the same. I recommend this C270 webcam to everyone and also you can take pictures and more.
It is a purchase that i was glad to do.
on October 23, 2012
The camera quality is promising and surely delivered what it promised.
The only thing I might consider a bit annoying is that it doesn't clamp onto the top of the monitor that well.
It's built in mic works wonders, but I still use an alternate mic since I have a headset.
Glad to have made the purchase.
on January 13, 2016
Although the webcam itself is quite good quality, it takes some effort to get it to work. I should be clear that I did obtain Logitech support and they did try. However, support was very standard and really just sent me their knowledge base links (which I'd already looked up). In the end, I figured out how to bypass my own problem and used software other than the Logitech software to utilize the webcam.

Either way, the camera works great and the quality of the picture is really high. The mic quality is sufficient, and the physical quality of the device is really good.

Things I'm not in love with on this cam is the way it hangs on your computer monitor. It falls. Also, I find the cable just a little too short for a desktop computer application. Obviously from my previous comments the software installation process wasn't great. I'm a very tech type of person, so I really shouldn't struggle with a simple product installation.

Overall, Logitech makes great products and this was a very cheap webcam that will do what it needs to do. Just don't expect it to be amazing.
on May 14, 2013
The picture quality is great, and the drivers produce a clear image even in lousy lighting. Sits well on flat screen monitors.

Only negative is the lack of bundled cam software. However, it's not hard to find a good third party utility program.

It also goes without saying, but to assure the masses, I'll say that it works with Skype, Facebook, Google Talk and other mainstream webcam applications.
on November 11, 2013
Working just fine since installed.
Good lighting self-adjustment.
Nice performance at reasonable price
Very good fixation fixture to almost any kind of flat screen
Would recommend no doubts
on September 9, 2013
Have Windows 8 and had to download the software to install on my new computer. Quick and easy (I am NOT a techie!). Needs no additional equipment - just a usb port and no power cable to plug in. Cost was very reasonable and shipped quickly from Amazon.ca - went for $ 29.99 - includes free shipping. Got the usb cables just in case and will be keeping. Overall, good product, downloads quick and painless to get it set up and nice camera for my Skype use. Would recommend it highly if you are on a budget.