countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 24, 2011
Not much to say here. Opened the box... put the USB in... and worked like a charm. Great resolution along with great construction material. I'm using it with a MacPro running Snow Leopard along with a CRT monitor. Love it.
on April 15, 2011
Bought this camera as it had better specs than my older Logitech that had a very slow frame rate. The C910 is faster and does a reasonable job, appropriate for the price on Amazon. Logitech lists the C910 as being Mac compatible but their documentation of their software support is not that clear. The attachment is secure yet flexible. All in All, it works well.
on March 21, 2011
Best webcam I've had. Works great with Skype and any other video conferencing application.

The only bad thing I can say about this product was the packaging; I'm still nursing a cut on my finger trying to open the damn thing! =)

I also love the blue halo when the device is on - great design touch.
on November 9, 2011
I wanted to get something with really good audio quality for skype and talking to friends while gaming. This Does very well, and the picture quality is farrr beyond what I've ever seen on webcam before
on December 27, 2011
Webcam is great. Awesome build quality, picture is great, and the design is beautiful. I love the subtle-yet-good-looking indicator that lets you know you are recording. My only problem was trying to find software that would capture 1080p video from this thing. I don't understand why Logitech wouldn't include 1080p software, but it's a pain.

The camera itself is top-notch, definitely a great deal! Would have been 5 stars except for the software.
on August 20, 2011
This little web cam is worth the extra $; amazing HD quality video; easy set up; and very cool special effects software; much pleased with this purchase; recommended!
on December 12, 2013
This is such a fantastic camera!
The shot is very crisp, wide angle, colour correction is very good as well.
The Mic is very sensitive as you can walk around without shouting.
The software included has great features like face tracking which keeps you in the picture as you move around.
Can Zoom and Pan/Tilt with the mouse at setup which makes camera placement an option not a hassle.
on April 23, 2013
Logitech sets the standard that others try to achieve and few surpass.
I have never been disappointed with a logitech product and the
C910 is a prime example of excellence in workmanship, quality components
and supreme engineering.
on January 27, 2014
I have bought this product some time ago, yet never had a chance to report on t's quality. I have spent countless hours playing with the multiple functions and usage of this webcam. For me, it is the best webcam I ever had the pleasure to own.
on April 13, 2012
After some research I purchased this camera to use for group conference calls. We typically have 8-10 people on our side, and I needed something with a wide-angle lens to include everyone in the view. This has worked very well for us so far.