Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia 9th Ed.: 9th Edition Paperback – Sep 4 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
"So this is where people from Tahiti go on vacation?" - this question was asked of Celeste several times during her voyage through the Maritimes. Lighthouses and lupine are a far cry from palm trees and hibiscus but that's just what she was hoping for. Celeste fell in love with the crisp air, became certain that Atlantic lobster is the best food on Earth and came unabashedly out of the closet as an Anne fan. Satiated, she returned to her island home, husband and two children to eat mangos instead of blueberries. She is still dreaming of lobsters.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I did decide to get the electronic version so I could have it on my phone rather than carrying the book around. I was glad for this because we could often refer to it during a meal or at another time when i doubt I would have been carrying a book around. The organization of the kindle version is a little klunky due to the way the original table of contents is laid out but usable. Oh... I did not get a travel plan for my phone so make sure to download it before you go or you risk some hefty data rate charges.
The Lonely Planet guide book has been indispensable. It's reinforced some of our rare finds and help show us all options.
• Easy to flip through
• Well organized
• Up to date
• More useful than a travel agent we tried to work with!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Australia & South Pacific > Tahiti
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Scuba