march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 13, 2015
My favorite coffee table book, there isn't a trip I go on without consulting my "Travel Book" for ideas. The choices of pictures aren't always my favorite for each country but everything else is great. It also gives ideas of what books to read before you go somewhere which I find very helpful. love reading about places before i go to know what I'm getting myself into. The book sums up my favorite place i perfectly - the world itself. I've also bought it for my parents and they love it too.
on September 1, 2014
I absolutely love this book! The photos are gorgeous. I have so much fun reading a page a day and learning about one country of the world each day and getting inspired for future travels! Definitely recommend this book :)
on March 24, 2014
I've bought this book several times over, for myself and as gifts. Great coffee table book to peruse through and get ideas for the next upcoming travel destinations. Just enough information for inspiration. Next step is to take your research further on site specific web pages. Pictures are amazing. Enjoy!
on January 6, 2012
I love travelling and this book is absolutely wonderful. It makes me want to see all the places there are in this world. I love the pictures and I am reading every word on every page reading a few pages a day looking forward to the next day. I am so happy that I purchased this book.
on November 14, 2011
I read this book every morning as I eat my cereal. It is not only an amazing coffee table book but an awesome ice breaker and conversation starter when new people come over. Great pictures, awesome notes and I especially like the Random fact for each country.
on December 23, 2011
Bought this book for a gift, and I haven't given it yet but just flipping through it it is truly a gorgeous book especially for a paperback. Very large and full of beautiful pics. I will be proud to give this book!
on January 7, 2012
I was expecting some useful travel info - but this book is pretty much a large coffee table picture book. It is filled with 100's of National Geographic type photo's from every country in the world and a few sentences of random blurbs. Once you have looked at all the pictures, there isn't much further use for it.
on January 13, 2011
This book will turn the couch potato into a wannabee world traveler. The photos are incredible and the text just enough to whet the appetite! For those that are travelers, this just confirms the fact that the beauty of the world is that to behold.
on January 16, 2016
This is a worthwhile buy....makes a great gift for the travellers in your life! Easy to read, good tips, interesting photos. Nothing too in depth but a good overall glimpse into most countries ....
on July 3, 2014
My favorite wedding gift...