Easy Connect Network Video Security
Keep an eye on the people and things you care about with the LNE1001i Easy Connect Network Camera. Monitor your home, pets, kids, or business from anywhere in world. All you need is an Internet connection! The LNE1001i is compatible with Windows® 7 and Mac OS X using Safari. Stay connected while on the go with using iPhone and iPad! The LNE1001i features high-resolution viewing, two-way audio, and motion detection with email notification. Place the camera on a desk or table, or mount it to a wall or ceiling. Connect and protect with the LNE1001i Easy Connect Network Camera.
Record directly to your PC
Mac viewing using Safari
Live viewing on iPad & iPhone
Mounts to walls and ceilings
Setting up a network camera has never been easier. Connect the camera and assemble the stand. Detect the camera. View and control your camera using DigiViewer. It really is that easy! In minutes you'll be able to log in to the camera on your local network or over the Internet, no networking knowledge required!
- Easy setup
- Mount the camera to any flat surface: table, desk, wall, or ceiling
- Multiple browser support: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
- UPnP compatible
View your LNE1001i Network Camera from anywhere in the world at any time. View your camera over the Internet from your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch™. iPhone and iPad connectivity uses unique, dedicated apps to connect you to your LNE1001i from where ever you are. You can even access the LNE1001i using Windows Live Messenger™! Download the FREE Lorex Netcam Gadget for Windows 7 and Vista™ to view your camera instantly from your PC! With the LNE1001i, you can cover all the angles - anywhere, anytime.
- FREE download from the iTunes™ App Store: Lorex Live2 for iPhone; Lorex iMobile for iPad
- Compatible with iOS 4.0 and above
- Remote viewing with Yoics™
- FREE Lorex DDNS registration required
- FREE Netcam Gadget for Windows available from www.lorextechnology.com
Live remote viewing viewing on Mac, out of the box. Using Safari, Mac users can view live video from their LNE1001i over their local network or over the Internet. Connect the LNE1001i to your network router and open Safari. Use Bonjour in the Bookmarks menu to detect the camera and view!
Watch your business, pets, children, cars, property, any time!
(computer not included)
Need an extra set of eyes? The LNE3003i is there to keep a lookout when you can't be. With the LNE3003i at home, you can log in from your work PC or Mac (or 3G smartphone). Check on your kids, pets, or an elderly or infirm family member. The LNE3003i is also a great choice for renters: with no video cables to run and no expensive installation needed, you can install the camera anywhere in your home and take it with you when you move out.
- Monitor your home, property, or valuables at any time
- The perfect pet cam!
- View up to six Lorex LN Series cameras at the same time (sold separately)
Using the browser-based DigiViewer software, you can record live video to your PC with one mouse click! Record video evidence of anything that happens in your home or business.
- Internet Explorer 8 or above required
- Video can be recorded to any PC on your local network or from a remote location
Get online in a snap with Lorex's Easy Connect Wizard!
Easily connect your LNE1001i to the Internet with Lorex's Easy Connect Auto Port Forwarding Wizard. This amazing software removes the hassle of forwarding ports on your router. Download Lorex Easy Connect from the Lorex website (the link is on the included CD). Run the software and your LNE1001i will be online in minutes! Now you can access your LNE1001i Network Camera from any computer or 3G smartphone from anywhere in the world!
- Forwards ports on your router automatically
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Requires high-speed Internet connection and router
- Warranty registration and FREE Lorex DDNS registration required
Motion detection triggers email alert with JPEG attachment
The compact, attractive design of the LNE1001i doesn't mean this network camera lacks punch. Advanced features include 10X digital zoom, two-way audio, VGA resolution, MJPEG & MPEG4 compression, and multi-browser support.
- Two-way audio (listening only; external speakers required, not included)
- 10X digital zoom on Internet Explorer only (PC); ActiveX required
- 30fps viewing and recording
- Supports WPA2 and WEP
The LNE1001i features motion event triggers. When motion is detected by the camera, an email alert will immediatebly be sent to your inbox with a JPEG attachment!
- Motion detection with customizable motion sensitivity and threshold
- Sent to your web-based email or smart phone
- Network connection and FREE Lorex DDNS required
- Motion can also trigger a second Lorex LN Series camera (sold seperately)
What's in the Box
- 1 x Lorex LNE1001i Network Camera
- 1 x Metal mounting bracket and stand
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x Software CD (Instruction manual on CD)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty
- Toll-free technical support (with product registration)