Love or Addiction?: The Power & Peril of Teen Sex & Romance [With CDROM] Paperback – Jul 2006
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By T. Jacques - Published on Amazon.com
Dr. Schaeffer offers suggestions that are simple to understand in the very complex language of love. This book is practical and helpful for teenagers and even parents. Highly recommended if you or someone close to you is struggling in a relationship.
By Teresa M MS LMHC CSAT - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
great book to identify what is healthy vs unhealthy in relationships. easy to understand language used. i recommend this book often.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By masseuseontheloose - Published on Amazon.com
with real life stories. The problem was the included cd was scratched and had so much glue on it from being sealed in the back cover, that it was useless. A teen may be more likely to read it book had the cd worked. I didn't return though BECAUSE the BOOK is EXCELLENT and talks to teens without judgement.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Love & Romance