This is the personification of a Solid Sophomore Effort. Jazmine Sullivan, or shall I say Ms. Sullivan, hit a home run with this album, as she did with her debut album 'Fearless.' Jazmine has a unique voice and she uses it to the full and this is what makes her music so good. I bought her debut album 'Fearless' and it appears that she still is.....'Fearless' because the music sounds even better! It is timeless music that sounds like it's effortless for her to produce.
1. Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles) "It has that: `You got me under your spell' vibe. This is the first single and it is a song that makes you want to dance like you've never danced before; this song samples from Mary J. Blige's song `Be Happy.'"
2. 10 Seconds "The 2nd Single and it is a blazing track that depicts the climax of problems within a relationship. This song also has a beat sample from Mary J. Blige's song: `I'm Goin' Down.'"
3. Good Enough "If you don't want me, someone else will! Jazmine sets an ultimatum for her lover in this song: `If I'm not good enough for you, hit the door and I will be good for someone else.'"
4. Don't Make Me Wait "Funky, upbeat song that has a Vanity 6 vibe."
5. Love You Long Time "This song makes you bounce when you hear it. It's an upbeat song about the opportunity to love, love for a long time."
6. Redemption "This is the dramatic song on the album, it reminds me of `Call Me Guilty' from the 'Fearless' album."
7. Excuse Me "A ballad about self-expression."
8. U Get On My Nerves Duet With Ne-Yo "A hot duo about a relationship that is beyond over."
9. Stuttering "This is a song about a nervous crush."
10. Famous "The pros and cons of becoming Famous! Sang it Jazmine!"
11. Luv Back "This is the Reggae joint on the CD, once you lose love it is hard to get it back."
Overall, the album receives an A+. Jazmine get your gown ready for the Grammy's because you and your extremely talented label mates, and might I add: FELLOW GRAMMY NOMINEES, Fantasia and Monica will be in the house along with you anxiously waiting to hear the results. You all deserve to win! Real R&B hit hard in 2010 and the world better stand up and recognize. In my opinion, you're a winner already by just being nominated, that's an honor. Keep making real music Jazmine, keep reaching our hearts, and we will never have a problem to `Love You Back' because you show this love to us by giving us the gift of music.