march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on March 17, 2007
That my husband needs unconditional respect the way that i need and long for unconditional love was a revelation to me. This book opened my eyes to what my partner needs from me, and by putting the principles of this book into practice i can really see what was lacking in the way i treated him, and what a difference there is in our relationship when i treat him with respect. As the author suggests will happen, my husband responds with love towards me when i treat him the way the book describes. It was eye opening and true.
on January 5, 2013
I chose this rating because the work book is basically getting you to repeat the book. The questions aren't any more thought provoking than you get just reading the book itself.
on January 6, 2013
This book is so real, it came from one life into our life, we can relate so simply

on December 10, 2015
Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!
on June 17, 2011
This book is an amazing find and really helps you to understand your spouse!!!! I would recommend it to everyone!!!