summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on March 17, 2007
That my husband needs unconditional respect the way that i need and long for unconditional love was a revelation to me. This book opened my eyes to what my partner needs from me, and by putting the principles of this book into practice i can really see what was lacking in the way i treated him, and what a difference there is in our relationship when i treat him with respect. As the author suggests will happen, my husband responds with love towards me when i treat him the way the book describes. It was eye opening and true.
on May 27, 2016
This book goes along with the Love & Respect book, it has questions and activities you and your partner do together once you read a certain section or chapter. I wouldn't say this workbook is really necessary for the book to be effective but if you and your partner have troubles communicating or thinking how to bring up what you read in the book then this workbook will be great for you. It helps the couple discuss important aspects of what love and respect mean to each party.
on January 5, 2013
I chose this rating because the work book is basically getting you to repeat the book. The questions aren't any more thought provoking than you get just reading the book itself.
on January 6, 2013
This book is so real, it came from one life into our life, we can relate so simply

on December 10, 2015
Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!
on June 17, 2011
This book is an amazing find and really helps you to understand your spouse!!!! I would recommend it to everyone!!!