"Almost every American can get a raise of $3,000-$15,000 or more annually courtesy of the United States Government."
-David D'Arcangelo, author of Wealth Starts at Home
"Will put thousands of dollars in your pocket every year and teach you, in clear simple steps, how to audit proof your records from the IRS forever."
-Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator, #1 New York Times best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul®
The classic tax-relief guide--updated to help you save more than ever!
The amount Americans pay in taxes exceeds all other expenses combined. And with the economic downturn taking its toll on small businesses around the country, taxes are a greater financial burden than ever before. Lower Your Taxes-Big Time, 2009-2010 shows consultants, business owners, and contractors how to slash their tax bills by thousands.
Written by Sandy Botkin, CPA and former attorney for the IRS, this informative and engaging book explains how to
- Get a yearly subsidy of $5,000 or more back from the IRS
- Properly document your business deductions
- Avoid any future audits by the IRS
- Deduct the equivalent of your child's education, braces, or wedding
- Take advantage of tax-free fringe benefits available to small businesses