M.C. Escher: Life and Work Hardcover – Sep 1 1992
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The other key books on Escher are VISIONS OF SYMMETRY; THE MAGIC MIRROR OF M.C. ESCHER; and THE GRAPHIC WORK OF M.C. ESCHER.
Most recent customer reviews
A very good to get a feel for the life and work of a true genius. In mathematics we strive even today to understand the plane as well as M. C. Escher did! Read morePublished on Dec 31 2000
This is the total collection of every work done by M.C. Esher. This book is perfect for a serious fan of the graphic work of M.C. Esher. Read morePublished on Dec 20 1999
M.C. Escher was a true genius. This book has every print he has ever done. Along with a comprehensive history and a lot of his writings, this book gives you the best insight to a... Read morePublished on Aug. 6 1999
The first time I saw this book I was amazed by just the size of it. It has almost every print M.C. Escher has ever made, and he talks about most of them in the book. Read morePublished on Feb. 9 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Artists, A-Z
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Modern
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Catalogues
- Books > History > Europe > Netherlands