summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 8, 2015
This Maglite bracket holds my flashlight well, and very secured on the wall... and I installed this to my travel trailer and there is a nice spot right beside the fire-extinguisher and now I never have to search for my flashlight again. I bought the belt-clip holder as well, and just in case I need to take it with me on the go - and these maglite flashlights (D-Cell size) are built to last and I still have the original one from 2002.
on June 11, 2015
high quality. attached these to the inside of my door on my army truck. no matter how hard you close the door it never lets go of the light. high quality plastic for sure. Honestly I think the only thing that could break these would be a sheer blow with a hammer. which is ridiculous to say haha. good product. Maglite never disappoints
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 7, 2014
Nice build quality, reinforced ribs around brackets to help keep it from snapping. I own a few of these and none have loosened up or broken. Holds maglites VERY securely. I have to slide them in most the time.
on April 21, 2013
The product does just what it is supposed to do but the design construction leaves a little work to properly mount brackets.

On the mounting surface on the inside of the brackets there is a moulded reenforcement piece that can interfer with setting the mounting screw.

A l;ittle trimming with a file and knife will remove this interference.
on April 1, 2012
Great sturdy clips.... Holds my maglite in very securely in my jeep wrangler!! Great price too and actually getting a second set to have 2 different mounting points in my jeep wrangler.
on December 4, 2015
Very good mounts! Easy to install and solid.

I don't actually use these for the intended purpose though, I acutally use them as replica lightsaber mounts as they're the perfect size for holding the handle of a lightsaber.
on February 23, 2013
STELLER PRODUCT GREAT PRICE- Mounted two sets in my truck love em. Easy to install and really durable. wanna go out right now and use them!
on July 22, 2015
Mounted under my driver's seat to hold a flashlight. Not even brittle with our Canadian winter temperatures. Awesome product.
on August 28, 2013
Only item that will keep your light safe and on hand when you need it, recommend it to anybody who wants their light handy.
on June 1, 2016
Arrived early. Exactly what I wanted. Works perfect. Highly recommended.