MAPLE: A Comprehensive Introduction Hardcover – Jun 13 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
' ... gives a more thorough treatment than most other introductions to Maple.' Paul Levrie, ITW Nieuws
' ... a solid grounding in Maple.' L'Enseignement Mathématique
'All in all this is a recommendable book for everybody using or starting with Maple.' F. Manhart (Wien) International Mathematical News
' ... this is a pleasant book that provides a good introduction to the flavour of Maple.' Zentralblatt
A knowledge of one or more high level symbolic mathematics programs is rapidly becoming a necessity for mathematics users from all fields of science. The main aim of this book is to provide a solid grounding in Maple, one of the best known of these programs. The authors have sought to combine efficiency and economy of exposition with a complete coverage of Maple. Although the book is complete in its coverage of Maple, there is no "fat" in the book. Above all, the book is designed to enable the reader to extract value from Maple without wasting time and effort in the learning process. It is the fast and fastest track to Maple expertise.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
This chapter begins with a short section designed to introduce absolute beginners to entering instructions and finding their way around in Maple. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Computer
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Pure Mathematics > Discrete Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics