- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 7.00 shipping
MAXELL P3 Universal iPod Charging Dock, USB/FireWire, 3.5 to 3.5mm
|List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 9.40 (47%)|
- International AC adapter (with three interchangeable plugs) for charging and playing your iPod without a computer
- FireWire cable for syncing and charging your ipod
- Mini USB port for Syncing and charging your iPod with USB to Mini USB cable (cable not included)
- Audio output jack and 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable for playing your iPod through headphones, speakers or stereo system
- S-video outlet for connection with external video system (cable not included)
MAXELL P3 Universal iPod Charging Dock, USB/FireWire, 3.5 to 3.5mm gives you everything you need to charge, sync, and play your iPod through speakers or a stereo system; Adapters for use with all iPods with dock connector; Support stand for iPods (except 60GB iPod Photo) provides additional support when using other iPod accessories in conjunction with dock; LED light indicates secured connection and active use; Includes: International AC adapter; FireWire and 3.5mm cables; FireWire, USB, S-video, DC in, and Audio out jacks; Adapters for all iPods with Dock connector; Support stand for use with other Accessories; LED Active Use Light
Top Customer Reviews
I'm still waiting for my refund from the company and I sent it back in Early Jan as they were Christmas gifts
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The only negative is that the line out doesn't seem to support the video connection for the iPod photo.
If you want to save a few bucks and snag a great product, give this one a look....
**This item only works as a sync/charge dock.
Details when using with an Ipod Touch:
- The A/C adapter doesn't work to charge (you see the "Charging not supported" message)
- connected to a PC or a USB power adapter this DOES charge/sync the Ipod Touch
- the firewire can be used for sync, although I didnt test that
- lineout/video out are NOT enabled
So my review is this: since a second charge/sync cable is more expensive than this item, go for it with the understanding that it has limited functionality. IF you have older Ipods as well then this should be great.