Product was received without any issues. Tested it quickly and works well. The Amazon U.S. reviews [...] pretty much tell it all. Summary from my own experience:
- Easy setup (used it with Vista 64 bits on a laptop).
- Just remember that the MIDI male connector marked OUT means computer output, and goes into the IN of your keyboard or MIDI device. It follows that the connector marked IN goes into your device's OUT.
- I can see that the cord could be a little short, depending on the application. Total length of mine, USB connector tip to MIDI connectors tip is 6'6".
- Yes, the lights are very bright, flash a lot and can be annoying. Black electrical tape with a pinhole in it could be your friend.
- Latency: I did not do a lot of tests, just used a MIDI dump program to verify that the interface operated correctly in both directions. However, I did not notice any exaggerated latency.