|Save Up to 90% on Textbooks Hit the books in Amazon.ca's Textbook Store and save up to 90% on used textbooks and 35% on new textbooks. Learn more.|
Introduction to High-Performance Scientific Computing by Lloyd D. Fosdick, Elizabeth R. Jessup, Carolyn J. C. Schauble and Gitta Domik (Apr 18 1996)
- Usually ships in 2 to 5 weeks
- More buying choices - Hardcover
- CDN$ 16.00 new (7 offers)
- CDN$ 9.74 used (14 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Page 357: ... RISC architectures developed by MIPS Computer Systems, Inc. ... See a random page in this book.