Our toilet was always clogging and when we started noticing water damage to the ceiling below from overflows, it was time to do something about it. I found that the Toto Ultramax had a lot of great reviews on some plumber guy named Terry Love's web page.
I then researched the features on Toto USA's web page (you can get a toilet footprint from them so you know it will fit, and also see some demonstrations of the technologies used).
* Sleek high profile one piece toilet with elongated bowl.
* G-Max: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance.
* Fast Flush: Wide 3" flush valve is 125% larger than conventional 2" flush valves.
* Wider, 2 1/8" computer designed, fully glazed trapway
* Large water surface
Works great. I still clog it sometimes, but it comes unclogged easy and I have no worries about overflowing.
* Complete with SoftClose seat, or upgrade to a Washlet.
The SoftClose seat means no more banging noise when dropping the lid!
Of course I also purchased the model with SaniGloss (model SG instead of S), because the bowl stays cleaner.
The place I ordered it shipped freight but it was carefully wrapped by the manufacturer to prevent damage.
It's more expensive than cheaper toilets but you will love it. Just make sure you get the price you want and read the fine print VERY carefully to make sure you get teh features you want.