Maasdam 6000S 3-Ton Cable Puller
|List Price:||CDN$ 244.34|
|Price:||CDN$ 144.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 99.89 (41%)|
- 3 Ton Capacity USA Made Pow'R Pull with 5/16-Inch diameter cable. 12-Feet Maximum Lift
- Precision Fit, Steel Alloy Pawls and 1 Piece, Aluminum Alloy Ratchet Wheel provides safety and dependability
- Notch-At-A Time Let for Positive control, trouble free let down
- OSHA Recommended Safety Latches - Hooks stay connected
- Non-Slip Plastic Grip provides permanent, comfortable use and reduces hand fatigue
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
1 piece aluminum-alloy ratchet wheel; Galvanized 5/16 aircraft cable; 12' maximum lift; Permanent, non-slip plastic grip; Lifetime Warranty; Meets ANSI/ASME Standards
From the Manufacturer
Maasdam Pow'R Pull - 3 Ton Capacity Heavy Duty Cable Puller. Used universally. Quality "Made in the USA" construction. Features "Notch-At-A-Time Let down - 5/16" diameter cable with 12' Maximum Lift.Positive control, trouble free let down. Precision Fit, Steel Alloy Pawls with Safety Spacer Sleeve - Pawls securely interlock with the ratchet wheel; Spacer insures true & consistent alignment between the pawl & ratchet wheel. Non-Slip Plastic Grip - Permanent, comfortable - reduces hand fatigue. Galvanized, Aircraft Quality Cable - Rugged, virtually indestructible. 1 Piece, Aluminum Alloy Ratchet Wheel - Wear resistant, stronger than lamiated wheels. Heavy Duty, Reinforced Ratchet Guard - Keeps fingers & clothing clear of ratchet. Aircraft-type, Heat Treated Bolts - Wears less, lasts longer. Heavy Duty, Reinforced Ratch Guard - Keeps fingers & clothing clear of ratchet. Drop-Forged Steel Slip Hooks - For maximum strength. OSHA Recommended Safety Latches - Hooks stay connected. Meets ANSI/ASME Specifications B30.21-1996. Use in construction, fencing, farm & ranch, automotive, landscaping, equipment handling, boating, hunting, camping, gardening, vehicle recovery/rescue & so much more!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2. It is a very heavy, well made unit. I would not buy a cheaper come along. I also recommend you download the Warn booklet on winching (always helps to be safe).
3. I recommend you Loc-Tite the bolts. They seem to fall off easily (when this happens in the woods, you'll never find the nut).
4. This is EXTREMELY slow to use because it does not have a spinner (a wheel to rapidly rewind the line). One handle pump gives you about a half inch of movement. You'll be doing a lot of pumping either to winch or to rewind the line. Many/most come-alongs are like this.
5. I called the company and they said a spinner was not feasible.
6. The only higher quality come-along that I'm aware of is the Wyeth-Scott, which can be ordered with synthetic line, but it is roughly double the price (or the same price if you include upgrading the Maasdam to synthetic line). The Wyeth-Scott does not appear to have a spinner, but unclear.
7. Any come-along is a limited tool, but is affordable. Other solutions are typically more expensive. A High-Lift jack (rated 4,660 lbs) is cheaper, but the pull is far shorter. If you add all the accessories, it's more expensive.
8. Some electric winches are pretty cheap, but you have to factor in buying/humping a mounting plate & deep-discharge battery.
9. I'll never buy another come-along. They're just too slow to use for me.