Written by two of the industry’s top Flash experts, this new edition of the best-selling classic has been revised and enhanced to cover the very latest release of Macromedia Flash. User-friendly, yet in-depth this is the book that serves as an indispensable reference for anyone -- from the web novice to the accomplished web worker -- and functions as the perfect, real-world guide to the workings and capabilities of this powerful program. The accompanying CD-ROM includes trial software, custom components and finished examples.
- Totally enhanced and revised edition of the all-time Flash classic reference!
- Everything you need to know to learn and master the Macromedia Flash 8 -- the most comprehensive Flash reference available
- Includes a CD-ROM packed with files from the book and valuable tryouts.
- Co-author Robert Reinhardt is one of the two or three top stars in the Flash developer community, speaking regularly at FlashForward, the Macromedia User's Conference, WebTEK, Macromedia's traveling user seminars, and major universities. No other title matches this one in both comprehensiveness and author reputation.
- Includes expert tutorials from the world's leading Flash gurus
- Includes tips for integrating Flash with other programs
- Includes unpublished tricks, techniques and time-savers
"When I'm planning the FlashBelt conference, Reinhardt is the first one I call. His knowledge reaches to the farthest corners of the software."
-Dave Schroeder, Director, FlashBelt conferences; Owner, PilotVibe Music and Sound Design
"Its range and depth make the Flash Bible a must-have for designers, developers and producers of Flash content." -- Matthew Carroll, designer, Wieden + Kennedy