In addition to being the greatest one-artist dance record ever, this disc provides ad men, and those who dream of being ad men, with wonderful inspirations.
1. Lucky Star: Works great for a cereal ad... "You must be my Lucky Charms..."
2. Borderline: A guy has a girlfriend who loves books. To please her, he keeps buying her books at America's favorite franchise. She "keeps on pushing my love, to the Borders line."
3. Burning Up: 12 seconds of song, then "Hi, I'm Madonna. You know when I'm burning up, I reach for Preperation H."
4. I Know It: Forget it, hit FWD. Not commercial enough.
5. Holiday: I now what you're thinking, "Pleasure Cruise ad." But follow me here: The next time Hallmark lobbies Congress for a new "Day," custom discs are sent to our elected officials: "If we took a holiday, took some time to celebrate our Great Uncles." Also consider this song if California's Caesar Chavez Day is pushed nation-wide.
6. Think of Me: A great reason to create a new energy drink, or lifestyle magazine, called "Me". (Too pushy a pitch to sell a person/ upcoming celebrity).
7. Physical Attraction: Perfume or roach traps, but not both.
8. Everybody: Great for a pro-United Nations campaign. Or perfect for Pepsi, if they want to come back, and if they'll allow minorities to be part of "Everybody."