- Get Free Shipping on this item when you purchase 3 or more Any Items offered by MH GROUP ( Save At Least CDN$ 44.97 ). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Image not available for
|List Price:||CDN$ 85.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 11.00 (13%)|
· Regardless of the weather outside, you can stay in shape in the comfort of your own home using your bike! It offers effective and convenient indoor training at a reasonable cost.
· The trainer easily clamps down on quick release or bolts onto your bike's rear wheels. It can hook up to just about any bike-including road and mountain bikes with a 26", 27", or 700c wheel. Fine-tune to your wheel and tire size with the micro-adjust knob.
· This Trainer is one of the quietest on the market.
· The Trainer can be folded for easy travel and storage.
· The Trainer is built with a sturdy frame, allowing for safe and secure cycling.
· Utilizes an innovative magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance as the speed increases.
· Assembled Dimensions: 21.4x18.6x15.5inch
· Frame Material: Steel
· Package Weight: 20 lbs
· Flywheel Weight: 2.6 lbs
· Color: Black
· Bicycle not included
The stand is easy to use. Strong and study. Great value for the price. Does make noise but i read a review before buying and they stated that over time the noise lessenedPublished 7 months ago by Sharon Eldridge
I totally love this - use it every day and the only thing that could make it better is to have something to pick the front wheel up a bit so you don't feel tilted on the seat. Read morePublished 7 months ago by P. Moyneur
It is very easy to installed. works as expected.I would recommended.I was impressed how fast was delivered right to my door.Published 8 months ago by Gogu
Set up wasn't too difficult, though (as expected) the included "tools" are not what you will want to use when assembling. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Damien
I got this trainer because I was tired of the gym and my bike was sitting in storage. This is a great value trainer and I try and use it as often as possible. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Sophia Dhrolia